Our building and grounds are a wonderful place to visit.
Downstairs is the Anderson Creek Hall, a community space for Pender Harbour — with a kitchen featuring two dishwashers!
Our sanctuary holds over 100 people, a beautiful mid-century church originally from Campbell River. It features art by local Sunshine Coast artisans including paintings, banners, stained glass, and woodwork from the Jervis Inlet. Our bishop’s chair was in the Jackson family for years, and the altar cross was given to the Columbia Coast Mission in 1938 by the Women’s Auxiliary of Smiths Falls, Ontario.
Outside, our Memory Garden features a wood cross made by Nick Loenen, a fountain, small garden, and granite memory stone holding plaques of remembrance — a place to remember loved ones.